With our continuous business growth and commitment to train and develop, we are looking to recruit a high number of Overhead Line Apprentices to be associated with our UK wide operations, and follow a Nationally Recognised Level 3 Training Programme, accredited by EU Skills.
Minimum requirements for the Apprenticeship vacancies are as follows:
- All applicants must be eligible for the trailblazer apprentice scheme.
- Preferably have a GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English, or already have key skills/ qualifications in/for these subjects.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Confident working at heights.
- Available to work away from home and travel as and when required.
- Dedication to learn.
- Be a reliable individual.
The apprenticeships will involve being away from home for the off-the-job training, with block attendance taking place at our Training Centre, Penrith in Cumbria. The on-site development and experience will take place at various UK contract locations. The whole training programme for each apprentice will take up to 36 months to complete.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for these available positions with SPIE Distribution and Transmission Services, then please send your CV and covering letter to:
Elaine Burgess, HR Department
SPIE Distribution & Transmission
1 Old Park Lane
Or by email: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 9TH OCTOBER 2015