A highly committed individual who has the passion and enthusiasm to work for a forward thinking and innovative business.View our vacancies
We want individuals who have:
- Drive and ambition to succeed.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Great communication skills.
- Teamplayer spirit.
- Interest in digitisation and technology.
MAKE THE GRADE
You will either be in your final year of studies or graduated within the last year in:
- Building Services Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management.
- Electrical Engineering (MEng or BEng).
- Mechanical Engineering (MEng or BEng).
- Facilities Management (MSc or BSc).
- Project Management (Building Services) (MSc or BSc).
I have enjoyed being on the graduate scheme at SPIE, as it has provided me with the opportunity to work in a variety of departments and gain valuable knowledge. I have now found my niche within the HR function and look forward to learning and progressing within the team.HR Advisor previously Divisional Graduate Amy Brown
The structured training programme you receive will give you:
- Work-based development where you will have full exposure to various aspects of our business, including delivery of services and support to our major customers.
- Real projects to work on with real responsibilities and challenges.
- All the necessary coaching, mentoring and support for you to achieve your professional or chartered status in your relevant discipline.
- Involvement in various internal accredited ‘on-thejob’ training programmes, all geared to develop your knowledge and understanding, your technical skills as well as your business and personal effectiveness skills.
- We also support Professional Registration of CIBSE.
Explore our other opportunities